Scenery replaced by random blocks after Steam "changes"..

eglk

Screen shot below indicates the problem! Since this happened I have verified all my Orbx files in Orbx Central and no indications of problems there.. but have no idea how to overcome this jumbled terrain.  With well over 30 Orbx products in my FSX SE collection I have long been devoted to the way the environment has been brought to life by your products. I followed online advice (stupid) to use a Steam programme following a crash of FSX SE in hopes that this might fix any bad files that may have been causing a succession of FS crashes.. All I have is the disaster created in my scenery... The photo below is on departure from Farnborough EGLF, no water in the area and local town has almost vanished! Not being too technical, your help would be much appreciated.  Many thanks.. Pete Brown

image.png

No luck I'm afraid, maybe my 'incompetence'.. Iwonder if via Orbx Central I delete my Orbx terrain products . Base pack, open landclass, regional and airport sceneries and then reinstall from Base upwards I should end up with the problem removed? Quite happy to do that!! Your opinion welcome..  Peter

Pleased to say all Orbx scenery restored to full health. Via Orbx Central I deleted all Orbx products and then ran FSX-SE without them installed. Thereafter reinstalled all Orbx software and what a relief to find all scenery working perfectly.   Phewww!

Cheers

Peter

Archived