Disk Space error

Hey Guys, 

I need some help with this.. I bought a 1TB SSD to replace my failing HDD hard drive and I am doing a fresh install (no migration with any addons). I created a library and installed all my Orbx products with no issue but when I try to install San Diego International Airport i get a error that says " You do not have enough free disk space to complete the installation". I have no idea why I am getting this message since I have 859GB left on my SSD.

Thank you for the help

Thanks

Then there is probably not enough space on your C: drive to facilitate the install.

Orbx products are downloaded and unzipped to your C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp folder and sometimes need up to 3x their install size before they get installed to the simulator location, then after the install is complete, they are removed from your C:\ drive. You can move the Temp folder to a drive with more space using the option in Orbx Central settings\downloader.

3 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Thanks

Then there is probably not enough space on your C: drive to facilitate the install.

Orbx products are downloaded and unzipped to your C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Temp folder and sometimes need up to 3x their install size before they get installed to the simulator location, then after the install is complete, they are removed from your C:\ drive. You can move the Temp folder to a drive with more space using the option in Orbx Central settings\downloader.

Ok thank you for the help, i will check that out, I already had my C:\ drive so my guess is that it might not have uninstalled some of the old files from C:\ because I did not have this problem before.

4 hours ago, Doug Sawatzky said:

Thanks

I figured out why I do not have room and you are right, when i switched to windows 10 it kept the old windows folders windows.old. 

Archived