Global Terra Flora for Xplane11

Phil P

Hi everyone, I don't wish to be raking over old coals again with this topic, I have viewed past content on this subject and find myself back where I started; my terra flora purchase seems to do nothing at all at any location.

I am no expert in xplane11 nor its filing system, nor Orbx for that matter, but I am sure I have downloaded correctly as instructed and still find no change at all in any trees or foliage.  In fact, everything just looks the same whether installed or uninstalled.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction to enable this addon to function?

Many thanks

Phil Poole.

PS I have attached my config listing for scenery packs.

scenery pack.txt

Terra flora replaces tree models for forests only as outlined in this post:

Also the best description of what it does is in the Product description of Terra Flora on Orbx Direct. You are not going to see all trees remodeeld from the default ones nor changing any trees that are included in addons. It deals with default forests tree models by replacing default models with Terra flora models and making the trees in those forests more akin to those that would be found in the geographical area. I have slightly rearranged the scenery pack for you.

Drop it into your Custom Scenery folder and let it overwrite the existing one.

scenery pack.txt

• 5 months later...

Hi Jon, very sorry for the very late reply, I only get spare time a few times a year to access the flight sim, any way, I have followed your instructions and dropped the scenery pack into the folder and will run the sim now.  Thank you for your time on this.  Regards, Phil P.

Archived