KIDA 4 XP11

Chase1399

There was an announcement on May 5th 2020 on a news source which stated all of Turbulent Designs' x-plane sceneries Will be taken over by Orbx.

I am looking for my XP copy of KIDA. Here is the quote I'm referring to.

[ "Two of their airports for X-Plane will require license migration as they're not on OrbxDirect at this time: Idaho Falls (KIDA) and MBS Airport (KMBS). Using the license received upon your initial purchase, customers will be able to move their products onto Orbx's platform once the products in question appear on OrbxDirect.

"If you have any technical issues regarding an airport you have purchased, please hold for the release of the airport on Orbx Direct, as these issues will most likely have been resolved by then", Linn says." ]

Here is the article link.

Just curious if this will ever show in my owned airport list? 

Thanks,

Dave

https://www.thresholdx.net/news/turbfs

6 hours ago, Greg Jones said:

Hi,

The XP version of KIDA and MBS (as well as possibly a new version of L35) will indeed be brought over to Orbx Central, hopefully sooner rather than later. I'm aiming to have this done in the next few weeks.

Greg

Wonderful. Just FYI. It would be great if when you get this scenery squared away, that you could also repair the expired runway information. The Runway #'s are dated and wrong when looking at current charts. Runway numbers change over time due to Magnetic North changes.  Thank you. 

Dave

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/27/2020 at 11:27 AM, Greg Jones said:

I'm aiming to have this done in the next few weeks.

Has this Transfer fell through? I checked the website, and I still do not see the scenery. It's been many months since the announcement. Not a huge deal, I flew into this airport recently and it reminded me to inquire : ) Happy Holiday's. 

Dave. 

• 1 month later...

Archived