Installing Fresno Airport and Courchevel

falconer

P have logged in Orbx CENTRAL. My products KFAT and also Courchevel Airport is advised, thats OK. When I clicked on it and then DOWNLOAD by Orbx CENTRAL,

a window appears with User Account Control, a window appears with user account control, nothing happens after OK, system does not bring any message.
I've tried several times. Once a window with "INITIALIZATION" and "LAUNCHING" appeared, but then never again.
So far I haven't had any problems with other Orbx installations.
In which folder should the file be saved (my X-Plane 11 is not on the system disk). A long time ago you had to specify a target folder.

PCT _001.png

PCT _002 (2).png

I need you to clarify something please. 

Open Orbx Central not Orbx Direct, and go to My Products. Scroll down your XP Products until you see KFAT. Click on it and on the right side of the page will be the Install option and it should also offer you the choice of where to install it. It sounds like you are using the Install via Orbx Central option from the Orbx direct site and not using the already downloaded Orbx Central to download and install via the My Products option.

Use the same process for Courchevel and follow with same procedure.

I am attacking pics to show you where and how to install the product. The example is Courchevel:

Capture.thumb.JPG.322bdf34acd362f9e9a6b3603657ab15.JPG

Capture1.thumb.JPG.4706589bda2eb3777bcd9f049c2bc112.JPG

Capture2.thumb.JPG.4d1f54212beff22d556ecaba83f225c4.JPG

Dear Jon,

It still doesn't work, even though I'm doing it exactly as you showed.
After "INITIALSATION" and "LAUCHING" are displayed, nothing changes. See photos of the task manager window. The Orbx task is displayed several times because I have tried to start it several times. No task is active.
The Orbx Central window is displayed minimized in the task bar, but cannot be maximized.
I tried the download with a LINUX system, without success, furthermore with several browsers. Firefox reports: "Firefox does not know how to open this address because one of the following (Orbx) is not a registered protocol or is not allowed in this context".
The address: "Orbx: // product / kfat-xp11" can be seen in the browser line.
Finally, I disabled the BITDEFENDER virus protection program for this download.

I don't know where else to tackle the problem.
Thank you for your effort.

Taskmanager.png

Taskmanager2.png

prbxcentral 3.png

Your pics indicate 3 Orbx centrals are open. None of your pics have so far shown me what you are seeing in Orbx Central, only pics of what you are seeing in Orbx Direct. You do not need Orbx Direct open or running unless you are buying an addon. If you have bought KFAT and Courchevel then just having Orbx Central open and choosing the download and install option is all you need.

Orbx Central needs to be open and not minimised otherwise you cannot select the option of installing your addon.

Can you not open it up to full size by clicking on it in the Taskbar? 

If not then I suggest you now uninstall Orbx Central and then reinstall. You are saying also you tried a Linux download, but do you also have Windows? I ask because you also need to delete these files that would appear in Windows but maybe Linux has a similar version:

Uninstall Orbx Central

Delete C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Orbx-central-updater and

C:\Users\youir name\AppData\Roaming\Orbx\Central.

Dear John,
Problem solved.
That was a Windows 10 problem. Orbx central was displayed minimally in the task bar, but could not be maximized. The Windows command ALT + SPACE made it possible, and it has worked optimally ever since. Why it happened with Orbx Central of all things is inexplicable, because it did not happen in all other programs in the task bar. I am sorry for beating you so much, thank you very much for the excellent and patient support. I love Orbx.

Archived