Attn. Mr Jon Clark....

meb58

I have made a couple of changes in the scenery_packs.ini for you. I would also suggest that you test whether all your EXT Lights could be moved down and placed between these 2 entries 
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Washington DC/

place all the EXT lights entries here
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD_NY_City_XP/

It would be just to test if the lights still showed correctly. They will show correctly over your ortho4xp because they are placed in a higher priority, but am unsure if they will appear in TEG Florida which by the way has it's own lighting.

Try it, and if it doesn't work as you want it to then put all the lights entries back where they were.

scenery_packs.ini

18 hours ago, Jon Clarke said:

I have made a couple of changes in the scenery_packs.ini for you. I would also suggest that you test whether all your EXT Lights could be moved down and placed between these 2 entries 
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - Washington DC/

place all the EXT lights entries here
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/DD_NY_City_XP/

It would be just to test if the lights still showed correctly. They will show correctly over your ortho4xp because they are placed in a higher priority, but am unsure if they will appear in TEG Florida which by the way has it's own lighting.

Try it, and if it doesn't work as you want it to then put all the lights entries back where they were.

scenery_packs.ini 12.64 kB · 1 download

Hi Jon....The scenery ini that you created for me worked like a charm....Thank You.

It was not necessary to move the EXT lights as they worked correctly with TEG Florida.

Thank You for the service you provide.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived