P3Dv5 Sceneries

greg9154

So I am just wondering when I can expect the rest of my purchased scenery and airports to be available for P3Dv5.  I know you are now mostly focused on MSFS2020, but I am hoping I can keep my P3Dv5 going with all my existing purchased titles.  Thank-you in advance

Greg Soper

P3Dv5 Hf2

On 9/17/2020 at 5:30 PM, greg9154 said:

So I am just wondering when I can expect the rest of my purchased scenery and airports to be available for P3Dv5.  I know you are now mostly focused on MSFS2020, but I am hoping I can keep my P3Dv5 going with all my existing purchased titles.  Thank-you in advance

Greg Soper

P3Dv5 Hf2

Hi Greg

When you purchased your products P3Dv5 did not exist and there were no guarantees that they would all be made available for future sims.

So please be grateful and patient as the work continues to hopefully have them all and more made available in the future free of charge.

P.S. It has nothing to do with MSFS2020.

Thank-you for the clarification Doug.  I meant no insult in my original comments, sorry if I wrote them in that way.  I truly was looking for some clarification and help.  I will wait patiently and see what happens.  Thanks for the help.

Greg Soper

Archived