I live in Melbourne Australia and although MSFS is new, I would just like to know when I might expect some airports and scenery for Australia.

I bought the Australian scenery for FSX and a number of airports, included was a freeware of my local airfields Lilydale and Coldstream, I would love to see these added to any up coming Australian developments for MSFS.

I am enjoying the new Flight Simulator and hope that patch releases make it more manageable with aircraft control, I am sure all the current bugs will be sorted in time.

1 hour ago, IanY said:

I live in Melbourne Australia and although MSFS is new, I would just like to know when I might expect some airports and scenery for Australia.

I bought the Australian scenery for FSX and a number of airports, included was a freeware of my local airfields Lilydale and Coldstream, I would love to see these added to any up coming Australian developments for MSFS.

I am enjoying the new Flight Simulator and hope that patch releases make it more manageable with aircraft control, I am sure all the current bugs will be sorted in time.

+1

Archived