Tenerife North weird installation

F-MAJO

Hello,

I purchased yesterday Tenerife North GCXO and got trees in the middle of the runway and also on taxiways.

I know installation won't go through P3D hard drive and installation is completed in Orbx library folder in another hard drive or partition.

I declare the scenery in P3D consol and even with the normal procedure i still got trees in the middle of nowhere.

Screenshot enclosed.

s

Any help will be much appreciated.

Best regards

Mac Joe

MK stuios GCXO scenery.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I am having the same isseus.  Trees and buildings everywhere, double wind sock as well.  I have opened  a ticket and have not heard back from them.  I am just request a refund as this is an unusable airport.  Would rather have purchased Tweed for the US.  Don't need this kind of fooling around.  Thanks

Greg Soper

2020-11-28_19-41-15-905.jpg

2020-11-28_19-41-3-472.jpg

2020-11-28_19-40-7-972.jpg

2020-11-28_19-39-43-372.jpg

So I finally got an answer from MKStudios.  If you buy GCTX, you HAVE TO buy GCTS, as you stated above.  I completely missed that.  So they should be just bundled together so we don't have that confusion.  That frankly isn't fair.  I and others have gone through all this trouble to solve the issue and we are made to look kind of stupid.  Regardless, it has been refunded to me.  Thank-you for that.

Greg Soper

Archived