Connection Interrupted, Retrying....

deltaalpha

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  P3D, X-Plane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  I have a major issue downloading my products via Orbx Central v4.1.23.  Every product I try to download I get an error that says Connection Interrupted, Retrying....   I saw a post about CDN server issues put I am still having problems downloading my products.  I've disabled Anti-virus, firewall, reinstalled but nothing works.  It's to the point that Orbx is almost unusable because I can't download my products anymore.  I've attached my Orbx Central log so maybe there is some way to fix the problem.  I recently bought TE Florida for P3D and I can't even download/install it because of this issue.

central.log

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @deltaalpha

The provided log file indicates that the connection to the CDN is being closed when attempting to download the product files. Why this is the case isn't clear from your log file and we haven't seen any errors similar to this for other users.

We're not currently experiencing any issues with the CDN. Are you still encountering this issue? Is this only a new issue you've started encountering? Have there been any updates to your operating system or changes to your network?

9 hours ago, Josh Koz said:

Hi @deltaalpha

The provided log file indicates that the connection to the CDN is being closed when attempting to download the product files. Why this is the case isn't clear from your log file and we haven't seen any errors similar to this for other users.

We're not currently experiencing any issues with the CDN. Are you still encountering this issue? Is this only a new issue you've started encountering? Have there been any updates to your operating system or changes to your network?

Hey Josh,

I did what Doug suggested and reset my router to default settings and I am no longer having issues downloading.  There must of been a setting in there that prevented my computer from being able to download.  Thank you to Doug and you for all the help.

Dan

Archived