TE Florida KTLH Issue

JoseCFII

I am getting a slight bounce with the F35 on both runways and the taxiways, Almost none with the Mooney on the runway and none on the taxiways. I usually get a bit of movement at most airports. I checked a couple of other airports. I think it may be related to the plane being used. Not sure if it is an airport specific issue. What plane were you using? Could you check other planes and other airports. I can't see anything at the airport that would cause it as the layout is similar to other airports.

Larry

2 hours ago, larryisenor said:

I am getting a slight bounce with the F35 on both runways and the taxiways, Almost none with the Mooney on the runway and none on the taxiways. I usually get a bit of movement at most airports. I checked a couple of other airports. I think it may be related to the plane being used. Not sure if it is an airport specific issue. What plane were you using? Could you check other planes and other airports. I can't see anything at the airport that would cause it as the layout is similar to other airports.

Larry

I was using the Lotus L-39.

I think a small high powered plane may be worse. I hadn't really noticed the bounce before but I get a slight one on the Mooney. I think there is a slight roughness to the runways which is a feature of P3D. I am usually trying to keep the plane straight so it didn't notice it before. Braking definitely causes more bounce than the runway. Maybe someone else has an idea how to fix this.

Larry

Archived