Looking for help on Florida HD-Xplane 11...new user.

SalMan1354

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system: Windows 10 64 bit

Simulator: X-Plane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Cannot get Florida HD to look like the photos on store page....looks like old xplane ///yes the Florida HD was installed properly and I can see a lot more details like buildings etc..  As a new USER, I am not sure how to get the colors and clarity even close to the photos.  I did change road default to transparent.

Thanks.

Nothing wrong with the scenery_packs.ini layering.

Please note , that as is stated in the prodyct info section on Orbx Direct, 3rd party enhancement addons are used in the photos. One being X-Vision which can really enhance the sim. It unfortunately not compatible with XP 11.50 but works well in 11.40  XP has no colour configuration settings so I can only suggest trying some monitor colour settings. How different are your colours compared to the Orbx pics?

Quote "Please note that some of the featured screenshots make use of the following 3rd party addons: xVision, Ultra Weather XP

Hi Jon,

First thanks for your timely responses and help.  You got me to thinking; and as a retired US ARmy officer I cannot accept scenery less than ideal.....thus this is what i did...I contacted Xplane and asked them how to load a version previous to 11.50...after messing around for awhile I managed to delete 11.50 and reload vesrion 11.05 r2 updated now to version 11.41r1.

I am reinstalling Orbx TEFlorida as we speak. 

Now my question is where do i find xvision scenery and is there a how to instruction as I have never done this before???

Thank you, Sal

X-Vision is not a scenery addon but a Shaders and colour enhancement type programme. 

You find it here and all you need to know plus a User Guide.

http://x-vision.pro

If you type in " x-vision for xp11 " into a Google or similar search engine you will see lots of info and How to vids on its use as per the attached pic of the results I got by entering that search request into Google:

Capture.thumb.JPG.c5231d7b5ef735b991afe6b027a04647.JPG

Archived