Orbx Central issue

SVPST!

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @SVPST!

Did you manage to find Orbx Central in your system tray?

For your PC you should find the central.json settings file at C:\Users\Wilkinson\AppData\Roaming\Orbx\Central\central.json

I'm confused when I ask you what does what you call a "system tray" look like and where will I find it? Shouldn't it be in the bottom right corner of my Desktop? I don't know all the different terminology, sorry. I have found the Centrol.json file in my "Users:Appdata.... Do I just delete that? I have an Orbx Central icon on my Desktop. When U click that it gives me a picture with a message saying it's connecting but the picture goes away. An con appears in my taskbar, but clinging on it leads no where.  Did the Control.log tell you anything?

Praise the Lord, we have liftoff. I have no idea why the Orbx Central icon never appeared in the system tray. I look at the system tray occasionally but I didn't know it was caused the "system tray" but, the Orbx never appeared there until this morning. Why that is I don't know. I appreciate all of you guys who helped me out here. Thank you very much. Onward and upward. Thanks again

Brian Wilkinson

Archived