I don't see the downloaded airport I just installed

Hi - This is my first time purchasing and downloading anything from Orbx.  I downloaded the free OG20 Fairways airport.  It downloaded and said installed, but when I select the airport from the main menu it is still the default airport and scenery.  I haven't found any area in the new MSFS 2020 like the old Scenery directories in FSX.  Should I expect to see this 3rd party download somewhere? Maybe it's right in front of me, but I guess I need a little help determining how to use and fly this OG20 install.  /Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply Nick!  I'm probably going to be embarrassed here when I figure this out eventually, but I still don't see how to actually get the new scenery installed into MSFS 2020 to use and fly it. 

On the initial download I had set my libraries to a D: drive to save space on C: Drive, and I do see the "Community" folder there with all the files, and I even see it again in the main default directory - C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Community\Orbx-airport-og20-fairways.  But I do not find any interface like in the old FSX where you would move your 3rd party scenery up into the main default scenery files for MSFS 2020.

At first I thought maybe when I downloaded it and it also said it was "installed", that this was all happening automatically, but when I go into the simulator to select OG20 it still takes me to the default scenery.  What piece am I still missing?  /Thanks again

You're right Peter, I was on 7/25.  I went down to the south end of 16/34 and see some buildings, but they don't look like they have been modified or enhanced from the regular scenery.  Check out my screen shot compared to the Orbx screenshot.  Notice it doesn't have the "Hangar for Rent" sign on the top of the building.  I also landed down by the buildings and didn't see anything at all of what were in the other Orbx screenshots around that area.  Do you think this is still the default scenery I'm looking at then?

Orbx screen shot.jpg

My Screenshot of OG20.jpg

Ok, I figured it out.  I knew I was going to feel stupid ...  :-)

I had never completely shut down the Flt Sim. I had come back out to the main window and went to other airports and then came back and selected this airport again, but no change.  After I completely closed the flt sim, restated and chose OG20, I saw all the extra scenery objects, planes, writing on the rooftop, etc.  Well, now I know what I have to do for the future.  Thanks for your efforts and time!

Archived