Vehicles on taxiway and crossing runways

I am quite disappointed by so many airport vehicles driving on taxiway and crossing runways in MSFS and I am surprised that even in Orbx sceneries the problem has not been solved.

I really hope that this unrealistic behavior will be solved soon.

Kind regards.

2 hours ago, albix said:

so many airport vehicles driving on taxiway and crossing runways in MSFS

Hello albix, welcome to the forums.

You can reduce the amount of Aircraft, Ground support, Ships and Vehicles in the Control panel :)

27 minutes ago, Smudger said:

You can reduce the amount of Aircraft, Ground support, Ships and Vehicles in the Control panel :)

I believe developers can also make exclusion areas of polygonal shape to avoid this happening.  Global reduction in vehicles should not be the desired solution.

Hello Smudger, thank you for your answer but I believe that your suggestion can be only a temporary fix. I agree with Wangler that some exclusion areas should be rather added.

Even more in a payware addon.

Kind regards.

6 hours ago, albix said:

I believe that your suggestion can be only a temporary fix

Hello albix

Your concern was I am quite disappointed by so many airport vehicles driving on taxiway and crossing runways in MSFS

This alone can be changed by reducing the slider, exclusion areas are not required :)

FS2020 Airport Vehicle Density.jpg

Hello Smudger,

thank you so much. I will give a try and for sure will work but I paid for a software where there is the option to have airport vehicles up to 100% and I wish that even at full level the behavior would be correct.

Thank you anyway for your kind help.

Best regards.

Archived