Unable to purchase

Trying to purchase both London City and the London Landmarks for the new MSFS but I am getting an error 

"An error occurred while charging your card. Please try again"

Ive tried doing it through my card and paypal, and they both fail

I've also tried via the website as well

Funds are available on the card 

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  P3Dv5 / MSFS

Screenshot:  

Issue:  Unable to complete transation

central.log

Hi Liam,

We're getting a generic declined message for this. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do on our end.

Some things that can help:

• Waiting a few hours, then re-attempting the purchase
  • Contacting your bank and ensuring you can make both international purchases, and purchases in Australian Dollars
  • Purchase using another card or method (PayPal potentially)

unfortunately I encountered the same problem, with the difference that my bank confirmed the payment, also communicating the transaction authorization code (H24270), in the simulator I also found the same notice received from Liam, I have already contacted Microsoft and Xbox support which suggests that I contact Orbx as the plugin manufacturer

the purchase is yesterday (18/8/2020 at 13.35) in the XBOX account the credits are, but they are not usable in the simulator

this is your proof of purchase

snap00426.jpg

3 hours ago, Ben McClintock said:

Hi Liam,

We're getting a generic declined message for this. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do on our end.

Some things that can help:

• Waiting a few hours, then re-attempting the purchase
  • Contacting your bank and ensuring you can make both international purchases, and purchases in Australian Dollars
  • Purchase using another card or method (PayPal potentially)

Strange! Ive used this card multiple times before to purchase products from yourselves

I've already tried using paypal as well, I guess I shall try once more maybe tomorrow and see if it works, if not contacting my bank and see what they say.

Can you still get the discount for already owning the product in p3d in the Microsoft Marketplace, maybe I could try through there instead?

Archived