Having a strange issue with KORS

Hey y'all, just had to get one of my favorite airports for the new sim so I got it tonight and did the "in sim" install just to try that out, well it installed fine (I assume) and it shows a green check mark, BUT, when I open the sim it shows in the FS2020 store menu page that I don't have it yet, and I can't seem to be able to find it in the airport lists?

Now keep in mind this FS2020 is ALL new to me, I'm still figuring out how to use the menus.

But can anyone guide me on how to get this straightened out? Maybe I'm in the wrong place in the menus?? 

thanks,

Rob

PS: should I uninstall it and try making another library and put it in there?

On 8/19/2020 at 3:03 AM, RobC said:

Hey y'all, just had to get one of my favorite airports for the new sim so I got it tonight and did the "in sim" install just to try that out, well it installed fine (I assume) and it shows a green check mark, BUT, when I open the sim it shows in the FS2020 store menu page that I don't have it yet, and I can't seem to be able to find it in the airport lists?

Now keep in mind this FS2020 is ALL new to me, I'm still figuring out how to use the menus.

But can anyone guide me on how to get this straightened out? Maybe I'm in the wrong place in the menus?? 

thanks,

Rob

PS: should I uninstall it and try making another library and put it in there?

The Store menu shows what is available at the Microsoft store, not what you bought through Orbx via Orbx central.

What Airport list are you referring to? If it is the drop down one in World Map where you choose a flight, then it will not appear until you have chosen it as a departure airport by entering either the name or ICAO. The major list of airports that appear in that menu are the star ones that are the enhanced ones that come with whichever version of MSFS you bought

MSFS is new to all of us here on the support forum as well so we are learning together:)

KORS Orcas Island

Ok, I tried logging in and out of X-Box Live (or whatever it's called) and restarting and I do see it in my apps/addons/content (whatever) area, does this look like it's working??

and yes, the menus are confusing...

thanks for the help sir!!

Orcas.jpg

Orcas2.jpg

Archived