EGNM runways

Something has gone wrong with LBA (EGNM). When you choose it for departure and the airport map comes up, the runways are the wrong way round! Rwy32 is positioned as 14 and Rwy14 is positioned as 32. Thus the wind direction gave 32 as departure but when you choose 32 on the map it actually places you at the 14 end. Knowing LBA as I do I could tell from the map that it was wrong. This together with no frequencies given shows all the indications of being rushed out and no basic checking.

Hi Nick

Well I presume MSF will only see the correct version. The Orbx download created a new folder in my Orbx library named msfs and it has set up a link in the MSF community folder from this folder. When in FS20 I see LBA loaded up - it's basically the same as in my XP version. But as I say, something is incorrect about the rwy directions.

Hi Nick

No the issue remains with the update. It looks as if the runways are the wrong way round. When you select 32, it places you at 14. It is also incorrectly set on the map when you zoom in the initials screen to select where to place your aircraft.

Archived