TE GB South

floydcox

X Plane 11 states that this scenery is missing a library and cannot continue or some such. I have uninstalled, deleted the folder and deleted the temp folder. When i try to reinstall central only shows a 1.1gb download. What do i need to do to get rid of all the files and start afresh.

2 hours ago, floydcox said:

X Plane 11 states that this scenery is missing a library and cannot continue or some such. I have uninstalled, deleted the folder and deleted the temp folder. When i try to reinstall central only shows a 1.1gb download. What do i need to do to get rid of all the files and start afresh.

Welcome to the forums.

Please attach your Orbx Central log file.

I am going to ask if you have read and meet ALL the requirements listed in the links below:

Pay particular attention to the free disk space requirements for both the disk you download onto and the disk you install onto.

To het rid of all the remnants of TEGB South run Orbx Central; uninstall option. Then go to the location of where you attempted to install it and if you find any files of TEGB South left, then delete them.

Check if you have the option of making  backup copies enabled and if yes then delete the backup copy.

The location of any backups is shown in the attached pic below marked in green:

Reboot your PC. 

1.thumb.JPG.78297c6196709ca24d624ad598a9d3d6.JPG

Archived