Orbx Scenery all over error

Hi 

I have been posting my problems but do not get answers. All my Orbx scenerys are gone wrong since Orbx updated. Runways look bad, no buildings, cars up to the neck into the ground, levitated runway lightings.signs, no aircraft etc. It look so stupid. Any idea what has gone wrong? From one day  to another this happened without any actions being executed from my side. I just turned off the PC. The next morning every thing was bad. I have attached a screenshot of EGSG, KHQM, 

egsg2.png

KHQM.png

I do not have that much time. I barely find some time to fly once in a while. Orbx might come with a good suggestion here. I have not spent all that money to purchase all the main products and 70 percent of all airports to have this problem going. Thank you for the reply. This is another thing. I have been posting this problem for the past 2 months do not get reply from Orbx people. When I email them, they suggest that I share the problem in forum. Very bad service. 

Hell,

here your three other topics:

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/173582-homayoon/

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/194226-scenery-building-dosaearance/

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/196556-scenerydat-file-error/

Each one has contributions from both your fellow customers and Orbx staff and

each one is awaiting a reply from you.

Hello and thank you

I am wondering what is happening here? I have been running my simulator with no problems whatsoever for months and all of a sudden my Orbx scenerys are gone bad right after they updated to new look and I have mentioned that. Why do you think that something in my PC must be changed or configured right? So how have I been using it all the time for all those months with no problems? Also we as customers pay to play and not to run after trouble shooting each time they want to upgrade to something new or spend our time wondering around in forums for something that is supposed to work good at the first place. Could you please explain to me once more how come that my configurations, settings, etc  have all gone wrong by themselves all of a sudden?  

It is the first time that I hear about "object flow", and to install everything in another folder. So how have I been using my Orbx so far with all those good and beautiful scenery then? َIs not Object Flow something that is supposed to be created once you download FTX Central and all those base programs? 

Thank you

I am so afraid of using that. The last time that I used it Mr.Cooper, I had no idea anymore which programs, software and add on, I had installed. So it was very confusing sir. I have no idea why things are getting so complicated? The other day I wanted to re-install Chase Plane, I was asked to forward it to Orbx, then I wanted to execute and transfer it to Orbx just to find out that there are other problems and it is not possible unless I send emails and copy of my purchase etc. Once in a while I have some free time and simply I want to fly but every time there is something happening. Why is this? 

Is my scenery problem known?

Thank you

Hello,

the problem for offering effective support is your initial statement:

On 8/3/2020 at 1:26 PM, homayoon said:

From one day  to another this happened without any actions being executed from my side. I just turned off the PC. The next morning every thing was bad.

and the correct solution to that would be to restore your system to a time before you discovered the problem.

We seem to have reached an impasse.

You have already been advised to run verify files, you say you have no time.

Then you were advised to try System Restore, you say you are afraid to do it.

I would urge you to make time to verify files.

If your time really is so short, you can queue up all of the verify files requests up at

one go in Orbx Central and do something else while it completes the tasks.

Nick is correct. File verification is one of the first places to start when their are scenery anomalies. As our hobby and its resources have grown more complex, it is only natural that some problems can creep up from time to time. The reasons may be numerous, such as poor or improper system maintenance, to not following installation instructions, or just a simple unwitting mistake.

Just as TV is no longer clicking to a channel on a single set, Flight Simulation specifically, and computers in general are more and more complicated as they offer us wider variety and options. Remember, one size does not fit all. It can often be a trial an error process. Good luck, stay with it and find the time to Nick's suggestions.

Sherm

Well, last night I did verify all my Orbx files. It has been busy all night. Unfortunately problem has not been solved. I have a very high performance brand new PC . As I have almost every flight simulator program available, in my PC, and I have been using them for a long time with no problem, I am not sure if the cause could be from my computer. And as I mentioned from one night to another day it just happened. I was flying on a Friday night till late hours. I turned PC off. The next morning I woke up and this issue was present. It took me almost 4 months and many hours to re-install all my add on into new PC, that is why a System Restore is the last thing that I want to do. 

Last night after verifying the files, I saw the moving people in scenery like the one that sweeps, mechanics, passengers are back to the field but no buildings, grass and runways. I am still dealing with this problem. 

15 hours ago, homayoon said:

Thanks. I think that is the best way for now. I have other add on scenery to use for time being. Thank you sir.

I just found another error. All oceanic and sea waves are vertical. They seem to be fountains. Any idea how to fix that?

Archived