KSJC San Jose

19 minutes ago, Mets737 said:

So does that just mean the surrounding airport area wont blend in that nicely with openLC? I wont have any performance issues using it with LC or any other anomalies? 

Following. I would also like to know this also before I purchase. I have base and NA LC.

36 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

Following. I would also like to know this also before I purchase. I have base and NA LC.

I just read the owners manual and this is what we miss out on if we don't have those products:

"What will you miss out on if you don’t have TrueEarth Northern California or NA Northern California?

● Blending of the airport photoreal into the surrounding terrain

● Additional POIs with TrueEarth Northern California"

So with that being said, I will be purchasing and hoping for the best that the photoreal blending isn't that much of an eye sore...lol 

23 minutes ago, Mets737 said:

I just read the owners manual and this is what we miss out on if we don't have those products:

"What will you miss out on if you don’t have TrueEarth Northern California or NA Northern California?

● Blending of the airport photoreal into the surrounding terrain

● Additional POIs with TrueEarth Northern California"

So with that being said, I will be purchasing and hoping for the best that the photoreal blending isn't that much of an eye sore...lol 

Let me know if you get any performance hits. I saw another post about pauses. 

Archived