GB TE Visual Errors or Scenery ini File wrong

fellop

Good Morning to all.

I wonder if someone might be kind enough to help or assist me, having past three score and ten sometimes the tech bit gets away from me.

I have all three TE GB, I have verified the files. In the custom scenery I have two folders TE North Overlay and also a folder TE South Airports, these are also shown in the Scenery ini file.

I think the Scenery ini file is mis-ordered and would appreciate if someone could have a look and point out any order errors so I could sort things out.

I have noticed a few 'visual' errors. Now if these are just errors and might be rectified in future updates or are errors because my scenery ini file is up the spout I don't know.

After take off from EGNV Teesside there are trees in the road [A66]

Along the River Tees [this is a fully operational commercial river] there are representations of ships at berth but the ships appear to be underwater

On the River Humber there are cranes and parts of dockside that are in the water, the same for parts of the docks on the River Mersey with dock cranes and some buildings in the water.

I have elected to show 'Default Roads' but when I see some bridges [River Tees again for example] I see the bridge as depicted I think as part of the TE satellite image but also the non TE GB XPlane default road crossing the water underneath the bridge.

Now if some of these visual points are errors because I do not have the scenery ini file correctly ordered of if they are errors to be correct with later updates ?

Anyway glad of any help advice and assistance please.

I attach the Log File and Custom Scenery ini File.

Best Regards

Peter

Log.txt scenery_packs.ini

Jon,

Very many thanks. No warning notices or screen error messages. Still see odd trees in the road but I am beginning to think this may be a placement thing as some do appear on bends and some trees are following a straight line and thus onto the road rather than follow the curve of the road and go around.

There are two Scenery pack ini which are marked as back up;

[1] scenery pack ini bacup Orbx.

[2] scenery pack ini bkp

Can I delete these two? Do I need them? Or is best left alone if it all works.

After my brief test flight I looked again at the scenery pack ini file now in XP you kindly re-ordered for me against the master that is still in downloads and I see XP had already moved one of the scenery to the top ? [x prefab FSE Airports] though everything else seems to be in same place you put it.

Again many thanks for your kind efforts,much appreciated. Note to self, Don't Fiddle.

Regards

Peter

Archived