TEGBS and Global Terraflora - Trees on roads and other strange places.

Jeffh1

Hi all.

Using TEGB South and Global Terraflora, I seem to have more trees than I can cope with and often not where they are meant to be.  Flying out of Exeter EGTE (Low and slow GA Cessna) and towards the city there are trees on the M5, in and on the pitch in the Exeter Chiefs Rugby stadium, all over Exeter Racecourse and various other slightly unusal  places.

I confess I have not checked the Scenery INI file to see where the Global Terraflora is loading in case it needs to be moved. 

Xplane 11 latest beta TEGB South, Central and North plus a lot of the most useful GA airports

Any thoughts.  Thanks in anticipation.

Great work on the scenery though .....love the Orbx stuff.  Just need to beg you guys to do an Orbx version of Exeter and Newquay.  The world does not end at Bristol despite what some may say. :-) :-)

Cheers all

JeffH

Cessna G-BMFZ

4 hours ago, Jeffh1 said:

Hi all.

Using TEGB South and Global Terraflora, I seem to have more trees than I can cope with and often not where they are meant to be.  Flying out of Exeter EGTE (Low and slow GA Cessna) and towards the city there are trees on the M5, in and on the pitch in the Exeter Chiefs Rugby stadium, all over Exeter Racecourse and various other slightly unusal  places.

I confess I have not checked the Scenery INI file to see where the Global Terraflora is loading in case it needs to be moved. 

Xplane 11 latest beta TEGB South, Central and North plus a lot of the most useful GA airports

Any thoughts.  Thanks in anticipation.

Great work on the scenery though .....love the Orbx stuff.  Just need to beg you guys to do an Orbx version of Exeter and Newquay.  The world does not end at Bristol despite what some may say. :-) :-)

Cheers all

JeffH

Cessna G-BMFZ

True Earth series already have Terra Flora trees installed so it may be that the location of Terra Flora in your scenery_packs.in is causing the issue. I suggest you move Terra Flora to much lower down the scenery-packs and definitely below the TE addons.

Archived