[ANSWERED] How do I uninstall YBBN?

chumley

I loaded YBBN a couple of nights ago and prgressively have reduced my settings. On each and every occasion I have suffered OOM errors preceded by textures spikes and other unusual goings on such as dusk thrashing, clouds popping etc.

I don't think I have a very low end system but have followed the manual recommendations to the letter for such a system with no result.

I have removed and rebuilt my FSX.CFG and have consigned my Duke to the hanger replacing it with the 'Trike' but within minutes of taking off from Rwy 01 - kaboom - off she goes.

I have reloaded YBBN over the top and now cannot reset the control panel.

I thought my YMML experience was sad but this takes the cake so reluctantly I must ask how to remove all vsetiges of this airport until I can afford another upgrade.

I wish I knew how some with lower spec machines than mine can get YBBN to run OK.

I will go and play in the freebie PNW for a while - at least I get good results in that area and do not have to forego my payware aircraft.

Thanks

Andy b

1. Delete the entire ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YBBN folder

2. Delete ORBX\Scripts\orbx_cpl_ybbn.xml

3. Delete ORBX\Scripts\scenerylib_AU_YBBN.cfg

4. Delete ORBX\Scripts\scenerylib_FTXAA_ORBXLIBS.cfg

5. Delete Scenery\World\Scenery\Traffic_Brisbane.bgl

6. Run ORBX\Scripts\FTXConfigurator.exe (there is no GUI or confirmation prompt)

You should now see default YBBN. If you want to reinstate the OZx Fisherman Island docks and refineries you will need to reinstall OZx

Archived