Two consecutive runway crashes on LOWI, one landing and another during TO

Hi all

After using for some weeks LOWI with no issues, today I have had a strange occurrence I have been able to reproduce. I was flying from LEZL to LOWI in the NGXU and I performed the RNAV Y Approach into RWY 08. It is a wonderful approach with this scenery. However, after landing my plane crashed. At first I was annoyed with myself, I thought I might've landed slower than needed. However, in order to train this approach, I started a couple of hours later a local flight in LOWI, with the very same aircraft, in order to depart via a SID, and go back via MADEB1B approach and repeat the RNAV Y app. What is my surprise when, during the take off run, the aircraft crashes despite being perfectly centered on the line, with TO/GA enabled and near no wind. Is there any way to debug the scenery in order to find for some hidden object that might cause this? I have landed in the recent past (last week) with no issue, but some of my scenery has been automatically updated since. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I have just tried with any other aircraft, and now, after Orbx Libraries update (first thing I did was to check all files), I can't even start on LOWI, no matter if on the apron or runway, immediate crash.

The auto update updated LOWI to P3Dv5 and now in v4 any contact with the ground causes an aircraft crash (cant even spawn). Orbx suggests turning off crash detection, but for someone who likes to do silly things at lowi (landing on 08 in heavy aircraft) this is not an option.

Hello Javi Pilot 89,

welcome to the froums.

In another topic covering the same subject, the developer has undertaken to look again at this problem.

I did the search for you.

Please be patient and if you cannot do that, please switch off crash detection until there is a fix.

Thank you both. I tried searching but crash always led me to CTDs. I will have to wait then. The silly thing is I was able to load at LOWI, prior the second crash, and startup and taxi and get to V1 even. Then not, I had crashes upon loading.

We'll have to fly elsewhere until it is fixed then. I do also like realism, and disabling crash detection isn't an option for me. Thanks again.

Archived