Bought ChasePlane but not showing in my products!!!

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  Windows 10

Simulator:  P3Dv5

Screenshot:  image.thumb.png.d5f7e829e2d9cb1a430ede8c3b07263d.png

Issue:  I just bought Chaseplane via PayPal and then "Bancontact" because I live in Belgium,

My account is debited but it's not my products list!! Please, what do I need to do? 

central.log

On 7/8/2020 at 7:41 PM, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

I also do not see this in your account.

Could you provide the details of your end of the transaction in a support ticket please.

Hello

It looks like the payment didn't went through PayPal... Not sure why...

I have received a refund by PayPal so it's all good.

I'm gonna try to buy it again, I hope it won't happen again?

• 4 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 7:57 PM, Luca_Donadi said:

Hello

It looks like the payment didn't went through PayPal... Not sure why...

I have received a refund by PayPal so it's all good.

I'm gonna try to buy it again, I hope it won't happen again?

Hi Luca

Just had a similar problem with Bancontact... Bank account was charged but I didn't receive any conformation (nor are the products showing up in my library). How long did it take before Paypal refunded the transaction? Have you tried ever since your problem occured? I've also included my log file.

central.log

On 11/17/2020 at 11:31 AM, Thomas VA said:

Hi Luca

Just had a similar problem with Bancontact... Bank account was charged but I didn't receive any conformation (nor are the products showing up in my library). How long did it take before Paypal refunded the transaction? Have you tried ever since your problem occured? I've also included my log file.

central.log 37.84 kB · 0 downloads

Hello Thomas, 

I got refunded after 2 or 3 days, I don't remember again. Be sure to contact your bank, in my case KBC. I asked them help via Whatsapp very handy. Also contact PayPal, of course. They have a live chat and are pretty fast in answering. Tell them your problem. 

When purchasing I assume you used the Bancontact/PayPal option. I did that too, it's a ""scam"". I used it, didn't receive my product. You used it, didn't receive your product (assuming you used Bancontact/Paypal option). 

Upon receiving my refund, I did the following:

Connect your PayPal account to your bank account, in my case KBC.

Then, in Orbx Central, choose the PayPal option. (NOT the Bancontact/PayPal). 

Your PayPal account should then be charged, but not your KBC Account. (No, you didn't get your product for free, your bank account will be charged after 2-3 working days). 

Normally it should then come up in your product list in Orbx. 

So talking to Orbx Staff. Remove the Bancontact/PayPal option, I don't know if we're the only one with the problem, but it's just a mess lmao. 

If you got more questions, you can contact me via PM. (if that's even possible on this forum). 

If you're from Belgium, I can talk both French and Dutch so that's easier. :) 

18 minutes ago, Luca_Donadi said:

Hello Thomas, 

I got refunded after 2 or 3 days, I don't remember again. Be sure to contact your bank, in my case KBC. I asked them help via Whatsapp very handy. Also contact PayPal, of course. They have a live chat and are pretty fast in answering. Tell them your problem. 

When purchasing I assume you used the Bancontact/PayPal option. I did that too, it's a ""scam"". I used it, didn't receive my product. You used it, didn't receive your product (assuming you used Bancontact/Paypal option). 

Upon receiving my refund, I did the following:

Connect your PayPal account to your bank account, in my case KBC.

Then, in Orbx Central, choose the PayPal option. (NOT the Bancontact/PayPal). 

Your PayPal account should then be charged, but not your KBC Account. (No, you didn't get your product for free, your bank account will be charged after 2-3 working days). 

Normally it should then come up in your product list in Orbx. 

So talking to Orbx Staff. Remove the Bancontact/PayPal option, I don't know if we're the only one with the problem, but it's just a mess lmao. 

If you got more questions, you can contact me via PM. (if that's even possible on this forum). 

If you're from Belgium, I can talk both French and Dutch so that's easier. :)

Hi Luca

Thanks for the answer. I received the refund yesterday. Probably something wrong on Paypal's side. It was the first time I tried bancontact via Paypal. On my previous purchases I always paid via the method you described above; linking you bank account and your Paypal account. I guess I'll continue to do so.

Al went well eventually; flying to the newly released LOWS Salzburg as we speak :)

Cheers!

PS: I do am situated in Belgium; also speaking French and Dutch.

Archived