YMML Default bleed through ground

Hi all,

Using YMML V3 with AUV2 I get this asphalt default looking ground texture through and if I pan higher with chaseplane outside view it’ll go back to normal but as soon as I go back to my presets and move either way I’m faced with this default texture showing? Any ideas. Tried Graham’s AUV2 fixes to no avail. Is there a manual way to install them perhaps? Could the issue be a detail01.bmp? 

YMML is above all FTX AUV2 entries in the scenery library.

52A62D98-2EBD-4A12-88F4-E73A7951C825.jpeg

Hello,

I don't think I have ever seen that.

I have seen all black textures reported in FSX and that was caused by a fix for something else.

Do you use anything that modifies the shaders?

The first thing to try is to reinstall the product.

Hi all,

I’m running P3D V4.5 and this only occured when I finally updated from FTX Central V3 to Orbx Central, didn’t migrate or change anything from my previous FTX C3 and I never got this at YMML.

Rest are working absolutely fine although I don’t think I’ve installed objectflow yet as it still says INSTALL in Central perhaps that may do it? It’s definitely something to do with updating from FTX C3 to the new central as I had to do it for chaseplane. Weird thing is if I pan around different heights/angles with chaseplane it’ll all show as normal ground textures then move slightly again and it shows and remains like this, also if I press - to zoom out it shows as normal again? Perhaps a viewpoint thing?

Not using any different shaders as far as I’m aware only happens at MEL.

Tried reinstalling and updating the objectflow to no avail unfortunately.

As the scenery loads the airport it shows perfectly, once fully loaded it changes to this, also when I go to top down view the whole airport shows flawlessly. Just when I’m cockpit or any presets from chase plane it shows as messed up.

Im out of ideas.

Archived