Orbx Central

I have the same issue, I tried running Orbx central not from the desktop but from the C:\Users\"your name"\appdata\local\Orbx central-updater; as per someone's advise but for me that is still not working.

I have not tried after rebooting the computer, if someone knows the answer we will appreciate, thanks.

Nick, my apologies, you moved my content here, (I just found it), but I find a "communication error" topic in Orbx central as well and I posted there before checking here, anyways, here is my log as I was saying on the other topic that I cannot get this communication error away when trying to update even though I have the Microsoft Visual Redistributable 2015 x64 and the 2013 as well and I disconnected my AVG antivirus, and allowed "Orbx central" as an allowed app,. but it does not work yet, here is the log.

Cheers, central.log
Manuel.

Hello,

this, from the log, is the key:

2020-07-07T21:00:20.490Z [INFO] [Central::IpcService] - The Orbx Central worker process failed to start as it can't find the binary. You may need to reinstall Orbx Central http://Orbx.to/central

The most likely explanation is that your anti virus has quarantined the exe file.

C:\Users\your name\AppData\Local\Programs\Orbx-central\saturn-win\OrbxCentralWorker.exe

You will need to either tell it that it is not a virus or exclude it altogether from the attention of the

anti virus software.

Then reinstall Orbx Central, as advised in the log.

Archived