Installing Queued Forever

Hello,

I recently had trouble opening ChasePlane when running my simulator. Normally, ChasePlane opens as administrator by itself. This time it didn't. I tried to open it and run as administrator but it would not appear on my screen. I also would not see it open on task manager. I uninstalled ChasePlane and then had to update my Orbx FTX because the version I had was outdated. After updating it I saw that I had 6 other Orbx products that have available updates. When I try and install ChasePlane on the Orbx Central application it says that it is installing and that it is queued. When trying to update the rest of my available updates all I see is spinning wheels. All of my available updates are queued, but none of them are currently downloading. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Orbx Central twice, and tried solutions that seemed to work for others who had this issue. None of this worked. Please help.

Thank you,

Sam

Operating system:  Windows 10 10.0.18362

Simulator:  Prepar3D v4 4.5.13.32097

Screenshot:  Linked where mentioned

Issue

I recently had trouble opening ChasePlane when running my simulator. Normally, ChasePlane opens as administrator by itself. This time it didn't. I tried to open it and run as administrator but it would not appear on my screen. I also would not see it open on task manager. I uninstalled ChasePlane and then had to update my Orbx FTX because the version I had was outdated. After updating it I saw that I had 6 other Orbx products that have available updates. When I try and install ChasePlane or any of the six other products that need to be updated on the Orbx Central application it says that it is installing and that it is queued. When trying to update the rest of my available updates all I see is spinning wheels. All of my available updates are queued, but none of them are currently downloading. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Orbx Central twice, cleared my temp location, and manually deleted the .json files in AppData/Local/Tempt/Orbx. None of this worked. Please help.

Thank you,

Sam

central.log

• 2 weeks later...

Archived