Uncovered area in Oregon True Earth

Hi,

5efdc5c1917a7.

I am afraid that a part of Oregon is not covered by this scenery. It is the eastern part, with cities like Ontario, Nyssa, Parma, close to the border with Idaho (Boise).

Piet de Geus

Netherlands

bandicam 2020-07-04 11-15-32-303.jpg

bandicam 2020-07-04 11-16-30-856.jpg

Hello,

here is a brief extract from the user guide that can be read before purchasing the product.

Scenery Coverage Area

The coverage area does not match the actual size of Oregon state due to the different grid systems used by P3D & X-Plane.

Very disappointing as the product is called TrueEarth Oregon, not TrueEarth Partly Oregon.  I went back to the Orbx description page and there is no mention the product does not cover the full state.  You are saying I must first download and read the manual to find out the size covered? 

When TrueEarth Oregon was introduced there was a .kmz file provided that showed the exact borders of the TrueEarth Oregon coverage.   The link to that .kmz file was just above the map.  Here is the post:

I wonder if Orbx should put existing .kmz files (when they exist) on the product page in Orbx Direct for  prospective buyer's reference.  

Rod 

Archived