Downloading Mac TrueEarth GBR South

I get a warning message on my Mac flying X-plane 11.41 after the scenery is loaded . Some missing texture.

The plane does fly after taking off from London City Airport and flying over London. The scenery looks good.

The X-plane log.txt file states that the following are missing:

WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/aba0xfe00x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab80xfde0x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab90xfde0x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab80xfe20x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab70xfe10x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab70xfde0x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab80xfe10x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/aba0xfe10x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab80xfdf0x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab80xfe00x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/aba0xfde0x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab90xfdf0x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab60xfe00x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab90xfe00x17.dds.
WARNING: we are missing the texture: Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_GB_Demo_TrueEarth_Orthos/textures/ab90xfe20x17.dds.

Do I need to obtain these files?

Your advice would be welcome.

Alan

Operating system:  MacBook Pro Catalina

Simulator:  X-plane

Screenshot:  

Issue:  missing texture/scenery

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  MacBook Pro Catalina

Simulator:  Xplane

Screenshot:  

Issue:  After downloading the Orbx South GBR scenery, when I run Xplane 11 starting from London City Airport, I get a warning that some texture is missing. What should I do?

The aircraft seems to fly over London OK quite well.

Alan

Hi Alan,

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Cmd + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

Archived