ESSA Building Flickers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Same issue. 

As you propose I uninstalled the scenery and reinstall it with Orbx central and buildings are  still flickering 

I use p3d v4.5

Thanks for your help

regards

pierre

9 hours ago, pilecan said:

Hi

Same issue. 

As you propose I uninstalled the scenery and reinstall it with Orbx central and buildings are  still flickering 

I use p3d v4.5

Thanks for your help

regards

pierre

Hey!

Something must have went wrong in the installation process in that case. Might be a good idea uninstalling the scenery and check so the folders are properly removed and then reinstall it. The flickering is because the terminal pier textures have been updated in the latest patch so if the old object file is not removed then they will co-exist and therefor flicker. The old file is not included in the latest installation build so if it flickers it most likely is because the old file was not properly removed when updating or reinstalling.

So please just give it another go, and if that didn’t help, let me know and we can see if there is some other issue.

By the way, I just assumed the flickering issue you are having is for those two terminal piers only?

Cheers

Marcus 

7 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

By the way, I just assumed the flickering issue you are having is for those two terminal piers only?

Cheers

Marcus 

Hi Marcus

Yes I think was  two terminal piers only.

I deleted all file names with essa in Orbx directory. I reinstalled ESSA and Vector because I deleted them too. Also ones from sode. Its ok?

Now flickering is resolve and I can enjoy your nice new of ESSA and Majestic :D

Regards

Pierre

Archived