Alesund Vigra Scenery not showing Buildings

I downloaded this new scenery today and installed it in the same directory as all my other Orbx sceneries, ie the Orbx root directory (except for TrueEarth’s which I have on another drive in their own directory).

When I start-up at this airport, the buildings are the default ones, no new terminal buildings are showing (see attached screen shot).

I have read the other topics regarding missing buildings; I checked that I have only one copy of object flow installed - in the following directory string “Users\owner\Orbx Library\p3dv4\Orbx ObjectFlow”. This p3dv4 folder also contains Global TerraFlora v2; NZQNQueenstownAirport; TrueEarth Great Britain Libraries; along with ORBXObjectFlow (3.0.6). My other Orbx Norway airports (Sogdnal and Sandane) have all showed correctly, and still do,  and people are all moving around. I have the Norway regional scenery installed. Alesund shows in the scenery library.

So why does Alesund not show – can anyone help? First time this has happened to me!

Nigel

Vancouver

enal.jpg

Nick to the rescue again.  I have the knowledge and experience to do a search for ENAL - I didn't.  I have an excuse at my age for forgetting I have Norway_Airports installed.  Now the problem is solved - thx Nick

Nigel

Archived