Hi all here!

Thanks to Matteo Veneziani for making KBUR - a wonderful piece of software in a stunning surrounding.

Some findings:

1. Is it possible to get flashing lights for the MALSR typed approach light system (ALS) for runway 8? Normally the first 900 meters before the beginning of the steady burning lights should be equipped with flashers here.

2. I suggest to light up the ALS and the white runway edge lights of runway 8/26 as they seem to be much to dark. Reported are Hight Intensitiy Runway Lights (HIRL) by charts.

3. Is there a blue centerline lighting for taxiway D as mentioned with the charts?

4. On the P3D map I see a Middle Marker (MM) with the colocated NDB UR 253 kHz at the approach for runway 8. Concerning to charts there are neither a NDB or a MM. Are there P3D "originals"  to be removed somehow?

5. The Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL) for runways 15, 26 and 33 are missing. Any chance to get them with an update?

Thanks a whole lot in advance and kind regards - stay healthy!

Bert

Transaction ID for KBUR is 5eef44011c03f

KBURTaxiwayD.png

29 minutes ago, Bert Groner said:

Hi all here!

Thanks to Matteo Veneziani for making KBUR - a wonderful piece of software in a stunning surrounding.

Some findings:

1. Is it possible to get flashing lights for the MALSR typed approach light system (ALS) for runway 8? Normally the first 900 meters before the beginning of the steady burning lights should be equipped with flashers here.

2. I suggest to light up the ALS and the white runway edge lights of runway 8/26 as they seem to be much to dark. Reported are Hight Intensitiy Runway Lights (HIRL) by charts.

3. Is there a blue centerline lighting for taxiway D as mentioned with the charts?

4. On the P3D map I see a Middle Marker (MM) with the colocated NDB UR 253 kHz at the approach for runway 8. Concerning to charts there are neither a NDB or a MM. Are there P3D "originals"  to be removed somehow?

5. The Runway End Identifier Lights (REIL) for runways 15, 26 and 33 are missing. Any chance to get them with an update?

Thanks a whole lot in advance and kind regards - stay healthy!

Bert

Transaction ID for KBUR is 5eef44011c03f

KBURTaxiwayD.png

Good questions and finds. The NDB could be added by the free Nav Aid packag https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

Sorry for beeing late...

According to "Airport Inspector" made by Hervé Sors the NDB UR is inside KBUR_ADEP4_ADE_WITH_STATIC_AIRPLANES.BGL. The Outer Marker is inside ...\Scenery\0202\APX16190.BGL. Will have to contact Hervé whether this comes from his NavData.

Thanks - take care!

Bert

KBURMM08.png

Archived