Alan

Alan sloan

i recently  purchased  your  global base  order #  5e9241494d4d45d  plus global vector order# 5e950fc1b6528  .  I installed both   on to my flight sim and working very well , however i now have to reinstall  FSX  which means i also have to reinstall  both Orbx  programs also , i can not find the  global programs  in my  installed history , i only find  the central download file i used to install the Orbx  global  base@  global  vector . is tht all i need to install again , i dont have a licence number , only the order number i have shown here   Thank you, Alan Sloan. 

Any product that is in your Orbx Central list of products you own can be installed using the Install button.  Global does not show up in the scenery library in FSX because it replaces all the standard FSX textures, rather than being an add-on.  Vector should show up in your Scenery Library, quite a way down the list.

Before you uninstall FSX, it's a good idea to uninstall Global and Vector using Orbx Central, that way there won't be any synchronising issues when you go to reinstall.

15 hours ago, Alan sloan said:

Thanks  for your help , where do i find my scenery libaray  after i uninstall my FSX  ?  Again thanks  Alan

You don't, it's the Scenery Library within FSX.  After you have reinstalled you might need to add scenery areas back into your scenery library.  I'm sure there are many topics in many forums that can explain the process much better than me.

Archived