Help required with TFDi 717

For Ed Correia

I am an adult simmer (72 years old)  I am a former board member of VATSIM.  I own a ton of Orbx software.  None of it is pirated.

I recently purchased the TFDi 717 through Orbx.  I installed it as I was instructed, but it has never worked  When I try to use it, I am told it is not registered software.

I have submitted a ticket.  I have responded to requests for screenshots.  The last time I heard from a fellow named Richard Lincoln, he basically questioned if it was pirated or not.

It is not.  I was  bit terse with my answer, (but not obscene) and have not heard back.

This is a $60 US investment that is useless and leaving a very bad taste in my mouth. 

I would ask that Orbx either give me a solution to fix the plane so that it is flyable, or refund the $60 so I can go buy it from TFDi.

This does not seem to be an unreasonable request.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Justin Friedland

Hi

The critical things that seem to apply here are the need to run FSX SE as an administrator  and ensure that any anti virus and firewall software doesn't interfere with the activation process.

Have you set up FSX SE to run as Administrator?

Also, on the product page it does say that support for the product is handled by TFDi Design, I assume you have contacted them for support?

This product has been produced by TFDi Design. For TFDi Design product support, please to go https://support.tfdidesign.com/support/solutions

Obviously Orbx staff and helpers will endeavour to support your purchase but there's only so much that can be done.  I can confirm that for me, the product works in both FSX and P3DV4.5, both are set up to run as administrator.

TFDI1.thumb.jpg.27799062ba57499302ac5d023362372a.jpg

Archived