TE Socal is Wonderful Except Elevation Issues

ryanbatc

I've now been flying TE SoCal almost since release of the product.  I love it in Pilot Edge especially!.  This is where I also run into issues with payware/freeware airports and TE elevation.

I've got many airports with stepped up runways/taxiways.  Some of them are ok or at the end of runways where I'm already airborne.  Some are not though.  Here's an example at KSEE, just outside of San Diego.

Is there no way around this?

49993850377_b273abcfba_o.pngorbx_elevationsissues by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Trying to find the exact location in your pic but there are no significant indicators except you are opposite some hangars.

I attach pic showing I believe the same hangars in view but i have no elevation issues. This is with the default KSEE airport in TE SoCal and the adjustments file called TE SoCal Airports placed above Global Airports in the scenery_packs.ini.

If you don't have that file which came with the update for SoCal then I have attached it for you. Unzip it and place in your Custom Scenery folder. Make sure you place it above Global Airports in your scenery_packs.ini

Orbx_A_US_SoCal_Airports.zip

Shoot.  Yeah I have that file in correct spot.  And I am also running default KSEE airport (thought I wasn't at first but I checked my ini file and there are no other KSEE airport entries).  Before I installed TE SoCal I had custom Ortho scenery.  I believe I deleted all of the California stuff.  Since I don't quite understand how TE works, would there be another scenery file I have that controls elevation somehow?

I've attached my scenery ini file - maybe someone with a keen eye can spot a mistake or some other file that would be overriding OrbxTE elevation corrections.

RBscenery_packs.ini

Archived