Frozen NA AI install and T E GB

chewit

I have this problem The NA AI is frozen on70% and will not let me install my TE GB Central Southern and North properly. When I go into the sim P3D v4.5 Win 10 Home edition I get these pop-ups

Could some please help 

I' not what you could call Computer literate Infact I quite a Donkey so simple explanations would be appreciated

Regards Mike

p 4.png

p3a.png

orbix TE.png

OK Nick, Thanks for the reply. I have removed the TE GB from my sim+libraries.

Now perhaps you can explain to me this question. I have removed all the files for NA AI that I can find on my computer. Uninstalled and Reinstalled Central 3/4 times  and central still comes back exactly the same It seems as though Central is stuck in a loop?!. This has been going on now for two days and a night

NA AI Frozen at 70% with two other programs  underneath it, one being TE South the other is Libraries I cannot get any further because NA AI is Stuck and will not let me cancel the install So at the moment I'm stuck with P3d v4.5 default scenery, so all of my Orbx scenery and airports are at this point in time just gathering dust

I have uninstalled Central  from my machine and will turn of for the night totally unplug from the wall and tomorrow will once again down load and install Central.

Regards Mike Greenaway (Scotland)

Hi Nick,

I installed a fresh copy of Central for P3d v4.5 this morning after unplugging the computer over night and as you can see from the screen shot it is still the same with the NA AI is still frozen at 70%.

Awaiting your (Orbx) Solution so I can carry on downloading My scenery/Airports and fly over some descent scenery

Regards Mike

central.png

central1.thumb.png.87e6e5d09d52d5a344cb5cf120ad4794.pngcentral1.thumb.png.87e6e5d09d52d5a344cb5cf120ad4794.pngThanks central1.thumb.png.87e6e5d09d52d5a344cb5cf120ad4794.pngcentral1.thumb.png.87e6e5d09d52d5a344cb5cf120ad4794.pngNick, I believe to get the log file, I go into Central Help? But how can I copy it to send to you/Orbx, also I tried to cancel  NA AI by clicking the "X" central1.thumb.png.87e6e5d09d52d5a344cb5cf120ad4794.pngthe NA AI and that red line has been running now for over Three quarter of an Hour it seems central is not talking to my sim

Archived