ORBXs Product Listing errors?

After downloading the latest Orbx Central Update v4.1.11, I found that  Europe 1 and North America A1 aren't present anymore. Additionally, this message box popped up as well....

Error

Orbx Central Worker failed to launch. Please check your system meets the minimum requirements.

Windows: My machine - Windows 10

Where do I go from here?

Thanks,

Richard Rice

Doug,

Thanks for taking the time to answer my issue. I finally found time to look at your comments and possible course(s) of action to fix my problem. NA SCA is still giving me a fit - It won't update and any actions to delete or re-install are non-existent.  There was an update to the SCA and when I tried to run it I was given this error - 'A communication error occurred when trying to perform this action.' I took action on the suggested fixes which were three total and they installed with no problem, however, did not fix the problem after several restarts. Which one of your selected fixes provides the communications piece that makes this all go away?  I have spent a good piece of change in Orbx products and I'm not ready to make it all go away. Do you have any further fixes outside of the one's you initially provided? You have my attention!  Cheers!

Richard Rice

Doug,

I'm completely tapped out on how to fix this issue. My Global Base pack will not re-install, it's available but it also will not download and install!!!! AVG anti-virus has exceptions up the ying-yang but again, the problem still exists. What I do not comprehend is how did the (GBP) uninstall itself?????? It, I believe was my first product I installed from Orbx's!!!!!! Oh, one more question - what's the bottomline going forward.

My brain is fried for today - tomorrow is another day! The 'Orbx Central Worker.exe'...this all begin when I noticed it had a new update and from that point it went downhill since then.

Cheers!

Richard

Doug,

Mission accomplished! Removed latest Orbx Central update and then reinstalled. Everything is back and working as advertised. I don't give up easily.

Cheers,

Richard

Archived