Australia V2 error

Hi 

i have Orbx Australia installed and fully up to date on V5

I am looking at Perth YPPH and there is terminals where there shouldnt be? All the AI have their noses in the terminals? I noticed this at Cairns as well. Looks like conflicting scenery except i have no Carins or Perth Addons. It might be conflicting with default p3d though i have the scenery layered correctly as Orbx central layered it

If i disable Australia then i have no problem

2020-5-24_13-45-45-237.jpg

2020-5-24_13-45-53-194.jpg

2020-5-24_13-46-18-681.jpg

Thiis was mentioned in Ed's notes re known issues with P3D V5:-

'[REGIONS + SOME AIRPORTS] Because all default airports have been made new and thus buildings, structures, and objects shifted around, it's likely that any third-party add-on that doesn't include an airport-wide object exclusion will now display duplicate or overlapping objects. '

Lockheed Martin have added a lot more default buildings at many airports in V5 than earlier versions of P3D. These will need to be excluded in AUv2 and that work is ongoing.

This has been sorted for the AU and NZ payware airports and an update for AUv2 will resolve this for the rest.

Just as a matter of intereset how much advance notice does LM give developers of such big changes?

It seems to me that many 3rd party devs have been massively caught out compared to previous versions.

Hello,

as has been pointed out many times, all developers must wait for the release version before addressing

any anomalies. This is because there can be and indeed were changes made between the beta and release

versions that would have rendered any amendments redundant and still resulted in anomalies upon release.

You can see this across the board, scenery, aircraft and utility developers are all faced with the same

situation and all have the same question asked of them by customers who do not fully understand the process.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

This issue was sorted with the update to AUv2 released some time back.  

Can you select Australia V2 in Orbx Central and run Verify Files please. That should update the relevant files for you.

This is a fresh install of everything.

I ran the verify files anyway but still no luck :(

Sorry, you are correct in that YBCS Cairns will need to have additional excludes added to remove the new default terminal buildings added by LM in P3D V5.

I'll have that one sorted. Are there any other AUv2 airports where you are seeing this problem?

I assume YPPH Perth is ok for you now with the update to AUv2.

Archived