CYHE Hope Airport needs flattening.

This airport is found in my C:\Orbx Central Library\p3dv4\NA Pacific Northwest\Orbx\FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery.

Parking areas 1 and 2 are sunk into the ground, the rest of the airport is OK.

First I did a repair of P3D Client, Content and Scenery, then I ran the AEC in Orbx VECTOR even though CYHE is not listed in the AEC.

None of this fixed the issue, see attached print screen. Is there a way to fix this?

Regards,

Dane

CYHE.JPG

Hello,

please place the three attached files into FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery

and let them overwrite.

2020-5-24_13-45-12-235.jpg

If you want support for Orbx products, I would recommend these forums as a better first port of call.

In this case, that course of action would have saved you trouble of all your various attempts to fix the

problem yourself, which must have taken a long time.

ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_Hope.bgl ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_Hope_CVX.bgl FTX_PNW_objects_CYHE_PLC.bgl

16 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

please place the three attached files into FTX_NA\FTX_NA_PNW05_SCENERY\scenery

and let them overwrite.

2020-5-24_13-45-12-235.jpg

If you want support for Orbx products, I would recommend these forums as a better first port of call.

In this case, that course of action would have saved you trouble of all your various attempts to fix the

problem yourself, which must have taken a long time.

ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_Hope.bgl 1.03 kB · 3 downloads ADE_FTX_PNW_CYHE_Hope_CVX.bgl 803 B · 3 downloads FTX_PNW_objects_CYHE_PLC.bgl 4.31 kB · 3 downloads

Greetings Nick - as usual you always have the fix and the correct answers - I thank you very much.

And yes Orbx Forum should have been my first port of call.

One other related question Nick - If I was to do an Orbx NA Pacific Northwest file Verify will these new files have to be re-installed?

Archived