Available Download Space Message

Hello....  Before purchasing True Earth Washington yesterday, I checked the properties function on my "D" hard drive and saw I have 936 GB of storage remaining. However, while trying to install True Earth Washington I got a message saying there isn't enough disk space available. I subsequently learned that Orbx Central automatically puts the scenery where the core Orbx software is stored -- the SSD "C" drive in my case, which has only 8.56 GB of storage remaining. ...I don't see any option in Orbx Central to download True Earth Washington scenery to my "D" drive and link it to the Orbx program software on the "C" drive. Is there a work-around? And, if not, can I get a refund for my True Earth Washington purchase? (I'm not sure if I'm supposed to list my purchase number here. Please advise....)

Hi, I'm in the same situation with Washington. My C: drive is a 111GB SSD with about 12 GB free space and Orbx/libraries and P3DV4 are on dedicated drives with plenty of room. I ran out of capacity on C: during install, so  I've changed my downloader settings to new directories on the appropriate drives. I also cleared out the temp files that Orbx had placed on the C:drive when it was the destination for the downloader. When I try to install Washington from Orbx central, I still run out of space after a few min. Is there something that has to be done to really "kill" the destination Orbx Downloader had been using prior to changing the Downloader destination to the new folders?

Archived