New issue YBBN

ok since I'm still awake and solved my last issue (thxs Nick) i have another eye opener with YBBN strange line appearing and fuzzy taxiways attached are same shot from v4 and v5 same settings for both. All but last one are v4 last one is V5. ok can we solve this one?

p3dv4 ybbn settings.JPG

ybbn strange line 1.jpg

ybbn strange line 2.jpg

ybbn taxiway v4.jpg

ybbn taxiway v5.jpg

2 hours ago, flyguy737 said:

ok can we solve this one?

Hello flyguy,

mesh resolution to 5m = correct elevations

scenery complexity to Very Dense = shows autogen correctly

Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegitation unchecked = no more lime coloured trees

Have you got the same settings in the YBBN control panel for P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 ?

2 minutes ago, Smudger said:

Hello flyguy,

mesh resolution to 5m = correct elevations

scenery complexity to Very Dense = shows autogen correctly

Dynamic 3D Autogen Vegitation unchecked = no more lime coloured trees

Have you got the same settings in the YBBN control panel for P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 ?

hi Smudger as stated same settings on both versions so why is it different?

That I was checking, I have FSX Ground Poly and Statics with AU2 checked in my P3Dv4 and P3Dv5, but in P3Dv4 prior to upgrading my graphics card, Photoreal looked better.

In looking at your pics it reminded me of the difference back then and I thought you may have different settings. It certainly is a much better rendition in your P3Dv5.

YBBN is an early FTX product showing it's age, hopefully there is an update in the making ;)

Check that you have the Ground Poly option selected in the YBBN Control Panel within Orbx Central.

If this fails to resolve the problem, the file settings within the YBBN folder may have become out of sinc. In this case, I suggest you uninstall YBBN and install it again.

4 hours ago, Graham Eccleston said:

Check that you have the Ground Poly option selected in the YBBN Control Panel within Orbx Central.

If this fails to resolve the problem, the file settings within the YBBN folder may have become out of sinc. In this case, I suggest you uninstall YBBN and install it again.

Thanks Graham My exact thoughts this morning and it was correct thanks again that fixed that but the strange line is still there?

Archived