BUG REPORT - KBHB levitating airport buildings

There is a bug where the airport buildings appear to levitate in the vicinity of the Seaplane Base (see precise parking location in X-Plane below). I confirmed this bug on 2 other PCs running X-Plane with Orbx KBHB scenerery installed.

KBHB-2.PNG

KBHB-1.PNG

2 hours ago, dT88 said:

sorry, i don't see the link in your post. Can you please provide. Thanks. BTW, I'm not using ortho imagery. 

nevermind. I see the link. I do not have ortho installed. The only "solution" that the other user reported in the link provided is updating X-Plane's Global Scenery. My X-Plane (including all scenery) is up-to-date - and I'm still experiencing the aforementioned problem. Please advise. Thanks.

I'm confused bu your response. I have default X-Plane scenery with Orbx's KBHB installed - no other scenery. I can't find the "Runways follow terrain contours enabled" setting in either X-Plane or Orbx Central. 

10 hours ago, dT88 said:

I'm confused bu your response. I have default X-Plane scenery with Orbx's KBHB installed - no other scenery. I can't find the "Runways follow terrain contours enabled" setting in either X-Plane or Orbx Central. 

It is in the XP Setings/General.

I disabled my ortho for the KBHB area to test and do not have any floating buildings.

You need to make sure that the mesh file that comes with KBHB ZZZ_Orbx_KBHB_Bar_Harbor/
is at the very bottom of your scenery_packs.ini

Archived