SOCAL HD update for san diego, is much better however the near by La jolla area could do with some improvements if at all possible.

La Jola area is lacking some high rise buildings and the prominent land mark, Mount Soledad Cross.

I had hopes that this could have been included in the update.

No update included yet for the Hollywood Hills where there is a lot of floating houses near the lakes area, the water is a bit too dark, possibly not deep enough? .The Hollywood sign is missing too.

The Hollywood sign is back after my reinstall of SOCAL, However the Hollywood lakes have dried up completely and floating buildings are still there over the hills.

Mount Soledad Cross is still missing in La Jola area, near San Diego, the area houses there are missing some high rise buildings and the near by 3D pier .

It would be appreciated if future update could oblige.

X-Plane Screenshot 2020.05.18 - 11.27.22.59.png

On 5/25/2020 at 3:39 PM, DR Monir Geadah said:

The Hollywood sign is back after my reinstall of SOCAL, However the Hollywood lakes have dried up completely and floating buildings are still there over the hills.

Mount Soledad Cross is still missing in La Jola area, near San Diego, the area houses there are missing some high rise buildings and the near by 3D pier .

It would be appreciated if future update could oblige.

X-Plane Screenshot 2020.05.18 - 11.27.22.59.png

Archived