EGLC and O2?!?

chumba

I have installed EGLC on a PERFECTLY CLEAN 11.41 installation, but I can't see anymore O2 and close tall city buildings

done a lot of test with layers but of course very easy, just Orbx scenaries (i have EGLC and LOWI)

LOWI seems working perfectly

Any suggestion? Thank you very much!

For the best experience, Orbx recommend using EGLC in conjunction with TrueEarth GB South. The scenery will work without it, however some users may experience the following:

- Missing or misplaced forests.

- Missing or misplaced buildings surrounding the airport.

- Photoreal blending.

SCENERY COVERAGE:

IMG_4166.PNG

No no I have "just" EGLC... but on my previuos 11.41 installation I was having a free London scenery too with landmarks, now I understand... I don't see O2 and buildings simple because are NOT in the EGLC scenery... I have to buy TruEarth to see correctly... 

Have I understood in the right way?

Thank you very much for your answers anyway

9 hours ago, chumba said:

No no I have "just" EGLC... but on my previuos 11.41 installation I was having a free London scenery too with landmarks, now I understand... I don't see O2 and buildings simple because are NOT in the EGLC scenery... I have to buy TruEarth to see correctly... 

Have I understood in the right way?

Thank you very much for your answers anyway

Not necessarily. You may get some visual anomalies without TEGB South but it sounds like you have not got the XP London Landmarks either installed or that file is not correctly placed in your scenery_packs.ini. That is why I asked you to attach it so I can look at it

Archived