Brad's PNW Scenery Maps

ba43

Thanks Brad.  I found Sandman easy enough but Lake Crescent is not there for me.  Must be a glitch in my setup.  Everything looks correct but all I have is two tents, one RV and smoke on the point.  Nice little flight to get there though.  Thanks for you work.

RayM

All are imaginary except for Lake Crescent. The buildings used for Lake Crescent Lodge are not exact replicas. I found some online pictures, used google earth and had fun coming up with something that we can call a destination

Ray, Make sure that you read the readme.txt file in the zip file because you will need to have a separate object library installed. It's easy to locate the file you will need and install it. Contact me at my email if you need further assistance.

Brad

Brad, Lake Crescent is real nice and quiet little place.  They have great hot chocolate, not sure what they put in it, but, it is really rich tasting.  After reading the instructions, it was a cinch.  I know, buy 'em books, send 'em to school, and all they want to do it look up the teachers dress.

I have a fishing guide scheduled for 5 pm today. Wish me luck.

RayM

Archived