Auto & Manual scenery download problem

JKK

ID: 5eb8008fd8a05

I purchased True Earth GB Central yesterday but Orbx Central won't install it directly. I downloaded the f.c4 file manually and attempted a manual install (via Orbx) but the file isn't highlighted when I navigate to it on my drive. There are no Orbx/Central/central.log folders/files in my Library either.

Your Central log file provides us important information, please attach it to your support requests. You can find it at the following locations, or by pressing Control + Shift + L.

• Windows: %APPDATA%/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Orbx/Central/central.log
  • Linux: ~/.config/Orbx/Central/central.log

You can delete this box/quote once your log is attached

Operating system:  OS10.11.6

Simulator:  XPlane 11

Screenshot:  

Issue:  

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @JKK

You can open your central.log file by visiting Settings -> Help in Orbx Central and clicking the open log button. Once you attach you're log file we'll be able to help diagnose the issue you're encountering.

Hi..I have the same problem . Plus, Orbx isn't seeing my flightsim drive either. I manually typed the drive in , and then hit the box which says 'rescan computer'....and nothing happened .I went to install automatically , and just get a spinning circle and nothing happening. So, downloaded manually and now I have a .C4 True Earth GB South file sitting in my downloads folder, and I havnt got a clue what to do with it,or where to put it in my XPlane .

Guest Josh Koz

Hi @JKK

Can you confirm you're running macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later? Orbx Central only supports this version of macOS or greater. Versions before 10.13 High Sierra have reached "End of Life" and are no longer supported by Apple. 

Hi Josh, I'm running 10.11.6 El Capitan. The scenery page states compatibility with X-Plane 11 (which runs fine on my system). There was no mention of Orbx compatibility requirements beyond "OSX".

Can I request a refund.

JKK

Archived