Friday Harbor crash to desktop

Sven Babies

Hello,

Sven

May 10, 2020, 8:21:15 PM GMT+10

First: English is not my native language, so my description will not be easy to understand.

After departing from Friday Harbur RWY 34 straight out FSX crashes to desktop just when passing a line 3 or 4 nm north of Friday Harbor. This happens only with Friday Harbor and another airport from North America/PNW installed together. FSX will also crash, if I would fly on the west coast of San Juan Islands. Everytime I pass this line FSX crashes to desktop. But no problem, if only other airpor scenerys from North America/PNW - but not in combination with Friday Harbor - are installed.

Steps to reproduce: Depart from Friday Harbor RWY 34 with Scenery Friday Harbor and at least one other Airport-Scenery from North America/PNW installed. Turn direct Roche Harbor and stay at or below 4000 ft. If you pass a line, ca. 3 to 4 nm north of Friday Harbor (the hills south of Roche Harbor) FSX try to load something and crashes to desktop with a g3d.dll error entry Windows Logs (see below).

To avoid this crash, you can fly above 4500, better 5000 feet or take a way to the east.

I tryed to install und uninstall the libs, PNW and the airport scenerys several times. No way. Friday Harbor and all or at least one of Orcas Island/Skagit regional/Anacortes installed together will result in a crash.

Hope, someone can help.

Best regards

Sven

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: fsx.exe, Version: 10.0.61637.0, Zeitstempel: 0x46fadb14
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: g3d.dll, Version: 10.0.61637.0, Zeitstempel: 0x46fadb58
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x000ba7e9
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x13b4
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d626a13381deeb
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\g3d.dll
Berichtskennung: ac19eb8a-f699-4763-be74-513e348eb8d7
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:

Archived