SAM ?

Hello,

I have noticed that SAM is appearing in the XP11 plugin menu (which is normal as I have installed it from Orbx Central).   Now, when I launch it, it comes with options such "Orbx TrueEarth", "Orbx TerraFlora"... but also SFD Global, Ortho4XP...   Plus the 4 seasons on the right side of the window....     beside which a label shows "ENABLE"...   actually all labels show "ENABLE"...

My question is what is SAM use for, and do I have to press the "ENABLE' button to activate Orbx sceneries ?

thank you

9 hours ago, cassis87 said:

Hello,

I have noticed that SAM is appearing in the XP11 plugin menu (which is normal as I have installed it from Orbx Central).   Now, when I launch it, it comes with options such "Orbx TrueEarth", "Orbx TerraFlora"... but also SFD Global, Ortho4XP...   Plus the 4 seasons on the right side of the window....     beside which a label shows "ENABLE"...   actually all labels show "ENABLE"...

My question is what is SAM use for, and do I have to press the "ENABLE' button to activate Orbx sceneries ?

thank you

SAM is use din 2 Orbx airport addons. Edinburgh and Leeds/Bradford. They are to allow active jetways.

Archived